cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have a zoomgov account that I have not created?

gcgloria
Listener

I recented found on my list of saved passwords on iPhone that I have a zoomgov account. However, I have never signed up for one. How can I delete it? 

8 REPLIES 8

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@gcgloria , if your account is under your company domain then you should be able to reach out to your account's admin and delete/deactivate the account for you.

If it is personal account, I would suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new  so they can delete the account for you.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

This isn't a personal account, but a zoomgov account. I don't have any way to access this so called zoomgov account because I am simply not authorized to do so. It is also not under my company domain. 

IP-Man

I would still suggest that you log a problem with Zoom Support at
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new so support team can check and assist ypu.

Cheers!

bellanota
Listener

Weird. Any updates?

bellanota
Listener

?

bellanota
Listener

Was this resolved?

Kery_Vick
Listener

Ok. So I just found the same thing! I deleted it off of my phone. I also found some other cyber security for government use with a password saved. Now I wish I would have taken a screen shot. Something is wrong here. 

jet5
Listener

Same with me. This morning iphone alerted me to "compromised passwords" and one was for a zoom.gov account which I have no reason to have. When you say you deleted it off your phone, you mean the whole zoom app or you found a way just to locate and clear the zoom.gov? I can't fine the zoom.gov either on phone or accessing the app on my computer. creepy