cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant partner in Phillipines join our meting in the use?

NHORA1
Listener

I started a meeting 7pm PST and our business partners where not allowed for join the meeting at this time?

THis meeting is not accessible from the Phillipines at this time

Error 1142

Then we submitted a ticket and got this message which was not very helpful either

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your open ticket at this time.

Instead, use our online resources to learn more about using Zoom, find answers to questions, and troubleshoot technical issues.

If you are a part of a corporate account, and need advanced technical support beyond our online resources, please contact your Zoom account administrators.

Thank you for choosing Zoom!

Best Regards,
Zoom Support

NHORA1_0-1677706182802.png

Anna Olata

Mar 2, 2023, 01:53 GMT+8

Hello, 

I tried joining a meeting through the link given by the company. However, when I clicked the link and launch the meeting there was a prompt saying the meeting was not accessible from the Philippines. The link was from US but I tried joining a meeting before with a link coming from the US and it worked.

Could you help me on what might be the problem I can't join the meeting. Thank you.

Attachment(s)
Zoom prompt.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Account owners and admins can either allow participants from specific countries/regions to join a meeting or block entry for participants from specific countries/regions. The account owner can also leave this setting up to each meeting host to configure for each individual meeting.

Have you confirmed the meeting/ account settings in regards to this?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360060086231-Joining-from-specific-countries-regions 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!