cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I am not seeing invites on Outlook 365 Calendar

Raleigh
Listener

I have done this before still having the sync issue

This was my response from Zoom, haven't tried any of this yet.Maria Lourdes Basanez (C) (Zoom)
Dec 28, 2021, 13:03 PST
Hello Dean, Thank you for the response! Is it possible to try and re-authorize your calendar and try to sign out from your Zoom account and sign in back again? Also, can you run the following steps should help get the old installation cleared, and get Zoom reinstalled and working for you? Could you please run the CleanZoom application in the attachments, and then restart your computer when it's finished? Once done restarting please visit this link https://zoom.us/support/download this will automatically download the newest version for you. Please install this version once downloaded. After this try to schedule a meeting again to check if you will have the same issue. Thanks,
 Maria
Attachment(s)
 CleanZoom.exe

1 REPLY 1

TomZoomie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Raliegh! 

Can I assume you're not seeing your Zoom meetings on your Outlook calendar? If this is the case, you will need to schedule the Zoom meeting in Outlook using either the Zoom add-in or plug-in. If you schedule the Zoom meetings via the Zoom web portal, you will need to download the ICS file and create the event in your Outlook calendar. 

If this isn't the case, please provide some clarity on your issue.