cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White screen

SSH
Listener

Hello, my video screen keeps going white. Sometimes after about 10 minutes my image appears but then it might disappear again. Can anyone tell me which settings I need to change to resolve this issue? Many thanks! 

14 REPLIES 14

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SSH, do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're experiencing? Looking forward to your response! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi, I have the same issue.  Please see attachment for a screenshot of the problem

Please help asap!  thank you

namelessalexa_0-1695826848401.png

I am having this problem. someone commented that it was the external webcam, but i have never experienced this problem until i moved into a new apartment. it happens every day i use zoom now.

Why would all of us be having issues with the external webcam at the same time.  Need help!

I fixed this issue by getting a new external webcam, in case it's helpful!

Any suggestions?

I am also experience the same white screen after sometime image appears and again the screen goes to white. How to resolve it !! Kindly help me through 

Whitneyi
Listener

I have this issue as well. All of a sudden this morning when I was on a Zoom call (that I initiated from the Zoom desktop app on my PC, running windows 10) my video disappeared and in it's place a white screen is visible. I restarted Zoom, and then restarted my laptop and neither method fixed the issue. I have attached a screenshot here. 

I have the exact same problem also running Windows 10.  Need help Zoom.

I bought a new external web cam and it fixed the issue, FYI. 

kinnari
Listener

I am having the same problem. Did anyone figure out a solution?

It ended up being my external webcam that was causing the issue. I got a new one and it fixed the issue for me. Hope that helps!

cviv
Listener

i have same issue tried all setting till not solved