cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which product supports pre-registering for meetings

David60
Listener

I have a Zoom One Pro Plan.

I need to schedule (5) meetings over a two-week period.

I'll email a small group (35) of potential attendees, and I'd like them to preregister for 1 of the 5 meetings.  This will give me an idea of the potential demand on various days and times.

I don't see a way to do this with my existing plan, what plan do I need?

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @David60,

I’m not sure which part of your plan you think is not supported by Zoom – other than the ability to only permit one person to register for only one of five potential meetings. Yes, you won’t get Executive Assistant-like decision-making and individualized communication, but you can set up 5 meetings in Zoom, and the rest is up to you: send an email to 35 people asking them to register for 1 of the 5 options, cancel any meeting with fewer participants than you’d like, and notify any registrants that their session If being canceled while giving them the option to register for one of the surviving beings.

If there’s a product out there that will do all of that for you, let me know!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @David60, I just thought of something that might help you: Calendly has an option to set up time slots which accept a certain number of people, but I don’t think it will quite do the decision-making and communication for you. Still, its a great product and will set up Zoom Meetings for you based in your calendar’s availability. 

Calendly.com

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !