cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to enable HD 720p or 1080 video recording mode.

Elena10
Listener

Good day! Where is the button to contact support. I need to enable HD 720p or 1080 mode for my profile. I made all the necessary settings in the profile. My devices - computer, camera and internet connection meet all the conditions for HD 720p and maybe even 1080. Right now I'm not very happy with the quality of the recorded video. Help me please.

3 REPLIES 3

Griffpatch_zoom
Listener

Hmm just search the settings go to advance or zoom just hasn't added it yet or your zoom version is not compatible maybe it still 5.0

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I suggest making sure you are recording in HD with your camera. I like the Logitech C920 and C922 cameras. Put your camera at eye level. See the screenshot I uploaded.  Also, set your display setting if you share your screen to 1920x1080. Don't go any higher. Next, if you are not sharing your screen, but explaining or discussing something, stop screen share so people can see you speaking.  Anyone not on camera, hide participants, not on camera.

Unfortunately there is not an option for 1920*1080 and my camera is an HD camera and all on for it's end and not a place to adjust in the setting for me.  I looked!  Thank you for the thoughts --- still trying to find a solution.