cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is a non-repeating meeting located?

TerBeb
Listener

I've scheduled a meeting without designating it to repeat.  I cannot find that meeting though I've copied the URL and such.  Where can I locate it in the system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BORT,  I don't know why, nor how, but I've just received an email using my zoom account email address, and there was a link that worked and allowed me to be the host.   All this to say I still cannot find such a meeting listed but I've got access to hosting it.  At this point we can call this 'stable' but not complete.  I do thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

A list of all upcoming meetings that you've scheduled can be found on the Meetings page in the web portal: https://zoom.us/meeting
Those meetings are also listed in the desktop app under the Meetings tab. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

TerBeb
Listener

I do thank you for the reply, but it is not listed there.  Every 'repeating' meeting is, but none of the non-repeating ones are.

Bort

Have you checked the Previous tab on that page? Sometimes users schedule a meeting for a specific date, use it then, then continue using it. Since its not officially recurring, only the first, scheduled date is tracked by Zoom and thus the event is technically in the past. 

I would also check to make sure you are signed-in to the same account between the web portal and wherever you are scheduling the meetings. Often when using a scheduling integration, such as Outlook plugin or the Chrome/Firefox extension, you are signed-in to one account in the scheduler and then a separate account on the web portal. An easy way to check is by comparing your PMI in the web portal (found on your Profile page) and the scheduler (try scheduling a meeting and see what is listed as your PMI).

TerBeb
Listener

I have, indeed, checked the previous tab, and, as you suggested, checked to make sure I've only one account.  Nothing.

Bort

Where/how did you schedule those non-repeating meetings? On the desktop client? The web portal? Through a scheduler extension/plugin? 

TerBeb
Listener

I use a desktop computer and go to this url to start a scheduled meeting:  https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming.   It looks like 

TerBeb_0-1645736255858.png

Bort

Are you scheduling them with the same page, or just starting the meetings from that page? 

Scheduling using that page and starting from that page.

BORT,  I don't know why, nor how, but I've just received an email using my zoom account email address, and there was a link that worked and allowed me to be the host.   All this to say I still cannot find such a meeting listed but I've got access to hosting it.  At this point we can call this 'stable' but not complete.  I do thank you for your help.

Bort

Very strange. I'm not sure what is causing this for your account. If it continues, please let me know and we'll get you in contact with additional support.