cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my advanced audio settings - they are not showing on admin or meeting setting tabs

RobynG
Listener

I want to adjust my advanced audio settings to improve microphone performance for fitness class. I have all the instructions on how to do it but my settings page layout doesn't match the instructions provided. Where can I locate advanced audio settings.  I am using Zoom on laptop. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

thcbstock
Listener

I can understand whenever I try to work for my thcb stock related meetings, just make sure you create the link yourself and then you will be able to tweak the mic and audio settings once you have joined with your audio in the bottom left corner.

tamara4
Listener

did you get any help with this i have the same questions , my settings dont have allow for original sound?

RobynG
Listener

I found you have to be in a live meeting to be able to access your audio settings. In your meeting, look on your lower left hand side of your screen for the mute/ unmute symbol. If you open the associated drop-down menu you will find "Audio settings". You can then make adjustments there. Once I had selected "original sound" once, it showed up on the screen for future meetings.

alishakihn
Listener

To locate the advanced audio settings in Zoom on a laptop, please follow these steps:

1. Launch the Zoom application on your laptop and sign in to your account. 

2. Once you are signed in, click on your profile picture or initials at the top right corner of the Zoom application window. A drop-down menu will appear.

3. In the drop-down menu, select "Settings." This will open the Zoom settings window.

1. In the left sidebar of the settings window, click on the "Audio" tab. This tab is usually located towards the bottom of the list.

4. The main audio settings will be displayed in the center of the window. Scroll down to the bottom of the audio settings until you see the "Advanced" section.

5. Click on the "Advanced" button to access the advanced audio settings.

6. The advanced audio settings will now be displayed. Here, you can adjust various advanced audio options such as echo cancellation, noise suppression, and audio processing settings.

Please note that the exact layout and wording of the settings may vary slightly depending on the version of the Zoom application you are using. However, the general process should be similar for most versions. If you are unable to locate the advanced audio settings following these instructions, you may need to consult the Zoom documentation or contact Zoom support for further assistance. 

To locate the advanced audio settings in Zoom on a laptop, please follow these steps:

7. Once you are signed in, click on your profile picture or initials at the top right corner of the Zoom application window. A drop-down menu will appear.

8. In the drop-down menu, select "Settings." This will open the Zoom settings window.

9. In the left sidebar of the settings window, click on the "Audio" tab. This tab is usually located towards the bottom of the list.

10. The main audio settings will be displayed in the center of the window. Scroll down to the bottom of the audio settings until you see the "Advanced" section.

1. Click on the "Advanced" button to access the advanced audio settings.

1. The advanced audio settings will now be displayed. Here, you can adjust various advanced audio options such as echo cancellation, noise suppression, and audio processing settings.

Please note that the exact layout and wording of the settings may vary slightly depending on the version of the Zoom application you are using. However, the general process should be similar for most versions. If you are unable to locate the advanced audio settings following these instructions, you may need to consult the Zoom documentation or contact Zoom support for further assistance.

1. Once you are signed in, click on your profile picture or initials at the top right corner of the Zoom application window. A drop-down menu will appear.

1. In the drop-down menu, select "Settings." This will open the Zoom settings window.

1. In the left sidebar of the settings window, click on the "Audio" tab. This tab is usually located towards the bottom of the list.

1. The main audio settings will be displayed in the center of the window. Scroll down to the bottom of the audio settings until you see the "Advanced" section.

1. Click on the "Advanced" button to access the advanced audio settings.

1. The advanced audio settings will now be displayed. Here, you can adjust various advanced audio options such as echo cancellation, noise suppression, and audio processing settings.

Flappy Bird

SpidyEL
Listener

I,m going to get that one