cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find a cloud recording taken while I'm not logged in?

JossefAvitan
Listener

I recorded to the cloud zooming in on the iPhone while I was not logged in to the account
And it showed that it was indeed recording to the cloud
Where can I find the recording?

I did not notice that I was not logged in
But it did show that it was recording the meeting
So maybe there's a chance it's kept somewhere
Thanks for the help🙏

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@JossefAvitan the cloud recording would be associated to the host account.  Assuming you were the host, you should be able to go into the client and click on the Meetings tab at the top, then select Recorded (vs. Upcoming) in slider in the upper left corner.

If this answers your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.

LKerk
Listener

Similar question. I was sent the meeting link and recorded (not the host). Is there any way to recover the recording? I was not signed in to my account at the time. 

colegs

@LKerk if you were not signed into your account, you would have had to record it locally.  If you go into you programs folder and find the 'Zoom' folder, there should be sub-folders by date.  One of those should correspond to the date and time of the meeting you recorded, and the recording file would be in there.  If you do not have the folder, or the files are missing, Zoom would not have any copy of the meeting to restore.

Hi, 
I am facing a similar issue on mac. Is there some other solution or way I can retrieve it?