cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are advanced audio settings?

Premiercru
Listener

I can't seem to locate this menu. I have a basic paid account. Followed the bots instructions and am stumped.

7 REPLIES 7

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Premiercru

I logged in to my basic test account and it was on the bottom left hand corner of the audio tab in the settings. Here is a screenshot. Now this basic account is tied to a Business account, meaning that I am a member of that account, so not sure if there is a difference for a single basic account or a member basic account, but please check for me and I can find out more on this for you. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 11.05.27 AM.png

 Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB

Hi, 

I tested with a basic account that is a single owner account and the advanced audio tab was also included on that account as well. Scroll down to the bottom and look to the left. You may want to make sure that you are on the latest version of the software also. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Premiercru
Listener

Thx Brandon, are you accessing this in your Zoom account online? I don't even see where to get to that menu. If I go into my profile, then click settings, I don't get that menu

suzannell
Listener

Having the same problem. I'm on a mac. No clue where this settings menu is. ????

donbva
Listener

Same. Using Asus Vivobook with basic free account, Problem is my lap harp music isn't being heard by others. This it's noise suppression issue, but can't access audio settings.

suzannell
Listener

I found it: Yes, you have to get to the audio settings  Basically, once in a session window, go to the microphone icon, and click on the little ^ symbol to the right. A menu will pop up, audio settings are directly above/at the bottom of the menu. Once you are in the settings window, look for the audio profile section, and select low. The default setting is usually auto.

YaBoiB

Hello All, 

Sorry for the late reply. @suzannell  is correct you can find it in meeting sessions by clicking on the little arrow ^ ( this is also known as a carrot) that is on the audio button in a meeting. Another way to find all of your Zoom Desktop Client ( Application) settings is to click on your profile picture ( Initials if no photo is present) and then click on settings. A pop up window will appear with all of your settings. then go to the audio tab on the left hand side and you can adjust your settings there. This is if you wish to adjust your settings prior to joining a meeting. 

If this was helpful please click on the accepted solutions button. 

Thanks, 
Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion