cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When logged in is there a place to find my scheduled meetings and get to them without Meeting ID?

Reed_Benet
Listener

Hello. When I'm logged in, seems to me that the system should have a place where all my scheduled meetings are listed and I could simply click on a link there and get into the meeting as the host without entering a meeting ID. Is there such a place? If so, I'm not intuitively finding it. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you are logged-in on the web portal, then the Meetings page will list all your upcoming scheduled meetings. 

If you are logged-in on the desktop client, then the Meetings tab will list all your upcoming scheduled meetings. 

Unfortunately, by default Zoom does not show meetings that you were invited to, only those you've scheduled yourself. 

Reed_Benet
Listener

Thanks for the response,  Bort.  But I don't see a "Meetings" tab. I see "Join a Meeting", "Host a Meeting" or "My Account" links in the upper right hand corner, and none of them get me to what you're saying is there.  Please advise.

Bort

Ok, based on that description, sounds like you are looking at the Zoom webpage. To find your list of upcoming meetings: 

1. Click My Account
  2. On the left-side of the page that loads, click Meetings

That should show you your list of upcoming meetings that this account has scheduled. 

Reed_Benet
Listener

BTW, I'm on a desktop client.

Reed_Benet
Listener

That's it! I just realized with your help that one one desktop computer I had desktop client going (where the tab you mention is obviously there) and on the other desktop computer I was using the web interface (where with your instructions I was able to find the embedded in so much more web page I was looking for). Thanks! You've earned your Community Champion angel wings yet again! 😉