cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning about Zoom Bombers Jan2022

PinkyStiles
Listener

I host a meeting for anonymous members. I opened my meeting up tonight and received an email shortly after from Zoom Security. It stated that my zoom meeting information was posted on a social media website and was wondering if it was I who posted it. I was not the one who posted it. The email also gave me a link to the post. I clicked on the link, saw my meeting information, and the account that posted it.
There is a Twit on Twitter posting Meeting IDs and Passwords, in hopes to gather other people, to Bomb our meetings. This person on Twitter calls themselves The ZoomBomber Guy @MarcellusWils13 ...

I am hoping this message of concern reaches all out there to be careful and protect yourselves.

Thank you,

Pinky Stiles

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @PinkyStiles, we are deeply upset to hear about this, and we take the privacy of Zoom Meetings very seriously. Please submit a report of a violation by completing the webform at https://zoom.us/trust-form

Thank you! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Lucas5
Listener

Same here. Zoomguy105 keeps posting all our links. I guess twitter wont take it down. Will zoom sue twitter for this?