Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting Room Settings

rbornstein
Listener

rbornstein_0-1678913889318.png

I have no options to customize my waiting room as specified in this

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4905283822733-Enabling-and-customizing-the-Waiting-Room 

I have a basic account. 

4 REPLIES 4

Andar1645
Listener

Is your Zoom software up to date?

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

When you go to the Zoom settings, click Security. The two options are listed. I tested with a Basic account, and they are available. I added a screenshot from my Basic account. If this solves your issue, please click Accept as Solution.

The screen shot that I have is from my account settings, I have them enabled currently. According to the article I linked there should be an option called "Customize Waiting Room" or "Edit options" after I've enabled it that I don't see.

Hi. Maybe this will help. In the desktop app, from the main menu at the top of the screen, select Preferences -> General, then scroll to the bottom and tap View More Settings.

This will take you to the Zoom website where it will open the Settings tab where you should now be able to see all your waiting room options, including the button you are looking for called Edit Options. Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 11.01.08 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-01 at 11.02.52 AM.png