WHy is Zoom's Customer Service SO BAD?

Somone111
Listener

12 REPLIES 12

Somone111
Listener

Somone111
Listener

Because Zoom Doesnt care about their customers.
Only their money - thats all they care about.

NFCC99
Listener

Thank you! I've just waisted three hours of my life trying to reach them and just gave up.

I Can not believe how long I’ve spent trying to fix problem with zero solution.  They need to close as a company they can’t handle problems with customers who are being billed yet not receiving services billed for! 

Khb1
Listener

I am actually working with my cc company to dispute the charges. I upgraded the account, but it still shows basic. I am looking for an alternative company. I am appalled by their lack of quality and support 

Don’t expect to have access to tech support just because you have a paid account. I just tried getting help for the first time since I started this account over a year ago and not only did I have trouble reaching them but when I finally did, the line was crackly and I found out that my paid account doesn’t include tech support. I had to submit a ticket, and will have to do several meetings over the phone now until this is resolved. I’m probably going to cancel these anuses. 

I have the same problem

DCSforTnE
Listener

I paid to add users but the system will not allow me to add them.  I've tried to reach them but no luck... No problem taking my money but can't deliver the service.  Had to cancel client educational webinars.  Lost revenue.  So frustrating. I've reached out to the Department of consumer affairs.   

This is a big problem when businesses take funds and fails to deliver the service

Emanuelakh
Listener

Because they got our money and that’s all that matters to Zoom! 

Emanuelakh
Listener

Just the lack of response from Zoom shows you how committed are they to their customers. I have had so many issues and their response is sending me pacifying emails. I’m seriously considering leaving zoom. 

ursprung
Listener

I have open myriad tickets from tech issues to renewals with a discount (becuase of the MANY tech problems). They have ignored me. I am not looking ofr another company because Zoom's prices are not cheap for a small publication and they just DGAF about their customers.

jdosher
Listener

I can't believe how bad their customer support is. I'm currently in an idiotic infinite loop where the tech support person asks me the same questions I've already answered, with about 2 days per message/response. They don't even seem to be reading my responses.