cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE IS THE POLLING FEATURE???

Smartkid3
Listener

I have been searching for 2 days for the polling feature.  It appeared and enabled it, but now I can't find it again.  Why is this feature so difficult to find?  It does not appear under "Meeting (in Basic)" as the instructions say.  PLEASE HELP!!!  Where is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Smartkid3
Listener

I found the answer to my own question and am posting it in case anyone else has this problem (and wastes a lot of time . . . 😞  The polling feature is not available with the free version.  When I saw it, it was in the paid version my company had.  (I Googled, "Is Zoom polling available in free version? No, it's not available for the free version of Zoom. In order to poll inside a meeting on Zoom, the host of the meeting needs to be a Licensed user, meaning they should be using a paid Zoom account.  How to poll in Zoom: Enable polling and create, start, stop, and share from nerdschalk.com.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Smartkid3
Listener

I found the answer to my own question and am posting it in case anyone else has this problem (and wastes a lot of time . . . 😞  The polling feature is not available with the free version.  When I saw it, it was in the paid version my company had.  (I Googled, "Is Zoom polling available in free version? No, it's not available for the free version of Zoom. In order to poll inside a meeting on Zoom, the host of the meeting needs to be a Licensed user, meaning they should be using a paid Zoom account.  How to poll in Zoom: Enable polling and create, start, stop, and share from nerdschalk.com.

GolemTechWiz
Listener

Are you looking for it in app? Perhaps is under "... more" for you.