cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Backgrounds

Powershockkhan
Listener

Hey there....i am facing a problem with the "adding a video" as a virtual background.,,,, first of all some of these things i wanted to tell u

1) I use windows 10

2) I use a personal google accoutn

3) I have the version 5.7.5

See....the prob is .....that even though all teh options such as "enable video to be added as virtual background" is enabled.........no matter whatsover I do....no matter how many times i close and open zoom......even though the website shows me that your changes were saved......there arent saved.....otherwise ofc i wud see the option of addign a vid as a virtual background...... I tried a lot of things......yet the only thing it tells me is the add image option onlyyyyyy.....

I am sick and tired of it

Help me plz

10 REPLIES 10

shahbaz63
Listener

What system you are using?

Check if your system meets the minimum requirement to use virtual background:  

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360043484511

I have all the requirements except for a green screen....and yeah what all are my laptop is already mentioned in my post

Still it doesn't work 

I use windows 10.......64 bit processor 

have nay idea.....how to help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?? 

I really wanna get the vid as a backgroudn

Check your Laptop/Desktop processor & its specs and see if it matches with below (minimum).

• Intel i5, i7, i9
      • 2 cores or higher
      • 6th generation or higher
      • Excludes Atom and Y series
      • The processor must have Intel GPU

See.....i had put up the post after i chcked all the requirements.....so i need soem help with that .....my laptop already meets all the requirements

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Powershockkhan 

If you've already checked your web settings and made sure to click Save when enabling Allow use of videos as virtual backgrounds, its most likely that your computer doesn't meet the system requirements for Video virtual backgrounds. If you can post the details of your system, we can help double-check your system against the virtual background requirements. 

Ok....will send it soon.....hope the prob can be solved.... 😕

Powershockkhan
Listener

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

This is the info

Your Laptop does not meet the minimum requirement which (like I said before) is "Intel i5, i7, i9" whereas yours is i3.

Seaman
Listener

Hi there,

do I have the same problem for that reason?

Seaman_0-1634208826629.png

Thanks!