cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background Administrator

jmcnair101
Listener

I don't think that this exists but if it does, please tell me where it is.  I would like to be able to grant specific people access to manage the virtual background library for our organization.  Right now, they would have to have a much greater admin role than I would like to give them to be able to do this.  If this doesn't exist, can you please add this to your list of future enhancements?  Similar to how we can assign digital signage admins, I just want to do the same for virtual background images.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jmcnair101 Unfortunately there is not a role available for just managing the Virtual Backgrounds, they would have access to user setting at this point.  I would recommend putting in the feature request here so that you can give your use cases and be alerted to updates.

If this answered your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

colegs

@jmcnair101 Unfortunately there is not a role available for just managing the Virtual Backgrounds, they would have access to user setting at this point.  I would recommend putting in the feature request here so that you can give your use cases and be alerted to updates.

If this answered your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.