cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View all account users scheduled meetings

motto
Listener

I want to view all the users on our account all their meetings that are scheduled. how do i set this up

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @motto thanks for your post on the Zoom Community! If you are the account owner or admin and have access to reports, you can sign into the Zoom web portal, Go to "Account Management" on the left and then "Reports."  Once you are in Reports you can see lots of things such as "Upcoming Events."

jeremyjustin_0-1642294645961.jpeg

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

I have the same issue that I cannot view all the licensed users' scheduled meetings. I checked the reports > upcoming events and that would only show my scheduled events. 

I cannot view all others events in desktop or browser either. Only the account owner's scheduled events.

Can you share more options to fix this? 

Thank you.

I had the same experience as the other user. It must be possible to see all the upcoming meetings scheduled by user. We offloaded a user from the company and we need to see upcoming client meetings scheduled. This is very basic functionality and a common need. Please help. 

Peggy10
Listener

I have this same question. It is such a basic need. I have spent 30 minutes trying to get the chat bot to answer it. It is very easy to see on gotomeeting.