cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Meetings I have attended

Tre1
Listener

Is it possible for me to pull a report of all the zoom meetings I attended? I really need this information

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Tre1, welcome to the Zoom Community!

Though currently, only the host can pull reports for meeting attendees, you can view past meetings you have attended by clicking on Join from within the desktop client.

I encourage you to submit this feature request to zoom.us/feed! We are always looking for ways to improve our products.

I hope this helps! 

Zoom Moderator
-CA

Please click Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi. Althoughh this was a great answer to the question, and it does provide some information, I am looking for a way to find out how many times this week I used the app. I have a recurring meeting every morning with a meditation group and we always use the same meeting link, so the above suggestion doesn't help me. Is there a way to find out how many times this week I accessed the Zoom App or clicked on that link to launch the meeting?

Thanks

I also need to access this information. I am being incorrectly billed for a doctor's appointment that they never showed up to, and I need to be able to show evidence that I attended and was the only attendee.

ggracia
Listener

I would also like to know how I can check previous meetings (the ones co-workers created as personal meetings and invited me to), the date, time, duration, etc. 

Thank you

thejayman77
Listener

Utterly ridiculous not to store some sort of history for people to have evidence should someone claim otherwise to a meeting status/attendance/etc.  Great job giving only the host this ability.

Not only the history, but I want to be able to view recordings of meetings I attended. If I was recorded, I should be able to view that recording, without asking permission.
Microsoft Teams does a reasonable job of managing meeting history and recordings.

Invaderbritt
Listener

My professor is claiming I never attended class, this type of issue can literally affect my GPA if I get dropped from my class. I am not sure why Zoom only gives the host that power over an attendee but we need transparancy when it comes to attendance as well. I need the specific dates I have attended and amount of time I attended the meeting. This is a really major design flaw.