cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video works for a few seconds, then goes green

lousav760
Listener

UPDATE: Fixed the problem. I have an ASUS and some of the features of the AiSense camera were turned on. I went into the ASUS settings tool and disabled those features and now there are no problems using my camera with Zoom.

I had a strange problem just show up. I've used this computer and this camera many times before without issues. But now when I turn on my camera, it shows me for a few seconds, then the entire frame goes solid green. It's not a problem with the camera, as I use it for other things. And it actually works for a few seconds and looks fine, which is really strange.

I have tried rebooting, updating Zoom, uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom. Disabling "de-noise" and all hardware acceleration, etc, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Zoom is kind of useless without video capabilities.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @lousav760 I am glad you were able to troubleshoot and figure out that your Asus had settings tools and disabling those features believe fixed your video going green problems using your camera with Zoom.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

greatbooks
Listener

that isn't what she said, please reread and answer properly

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @greatbooks to my understanding, it looks like @lousav760 edited the discussion with an update confirming that the "AiSense camera was turned on." Do you have a similar problem and have experienced otherwise or have any suggestions with ASUS AiSense Camera tools

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!