cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video recording

LN29
Listener

I wanted to record the video for a two-person meeting but it's only me who is recorded on my computer and not the guest even when he speaks. How to solve this problem? How to set up video recording. This is the first time I have this problem. I am French and I use traduct because my English is too poor! Thank you for your help

2 REPLIES 2

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

When you hit record within the Zoom client, did the other party consent to the recording?  They will have a popup notifying them of the recording and they need to consent.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks!  Rick

Hi Arps, I actually have the opposite problem - I only want to record one person in a two person meeting - but my guest, not me the organiser. We use these recordings as video testimonials from our clients and, with normal recording settings, when I ask a question the recording doesn't switch over to the guest until a moment after they've started speaking - leaving me on the screen for a few frames. This is really annoying and tricky to edit. Is there a way I as the organiser can switch on video recording but not consent to myself being recorded so the video only records my guest but the guest can still hear my audio? Thx.