cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video quality ruined Fri 13 Aug 2021 for Intel RealSense Camera SR300 Zoom 5.75(939) under Win 10

hammondo
Listener

Video perfect in Skype. In Zoom -- running Zoom 5.75(939) -- the picture is washed-out color, fuzzy, and distorted. Sort of magnified with most of what usually is in the screen out of the video window. Have re-installed Zoom 64-bit on my HP ENVY v7 Notebook running Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Build 19043.1165 on Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz with up-to-date Intel RealSense Camera SR300 Virtual Device driver. This problem appeared yesterday, video was working perfectly the day before yesterday on Zoom. Baffling.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hammondo
Listener

Problem solved on our machine.  H/T Jobelle at Zoom tech support team for the suggestion: "Please go to your Zoom application settings > Video and enable HD, Touch up my appearance, and Adjust for low light?" This fixed the problem for us. Actually the first two of the three were enough but we did the third because the light tends to be a bit low around that machine. HTH,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

bigpenguin
Listener

I am having the same problem.

bigpenguin_0-1629394393370.png

hammondo
Listener

Problem solved on our machine.  H/T Jobelle at Zoom tech support team for the suggestion: "Please go to your Zoom application settings > Video and enable HD, Touch up my appearance, and Adjust for low light?" This fixed the problem for us. Actually the first two of the three were enough but we did the third because the light tends to be a bit low around that machine. HTH,