cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video problems

Rere
Listener

I am having trouble with my video recordings. 1) I received a video saying Speaker view with shared screen but only the shared screen is there! Why? 2) I just got a recording with the voice and the video not in sync. 3) I should get 3 and there were only 2 for my last one and it is messed up by voice/video not in sync.

How do I get my VIDEO and both people in the Zoom meeting on the camera and larger then a small view? I have seen where others using zoom can see both people and 3x as large as what my last video was?

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

Recordings can be challenging. There are differences when using single monitor versus dual monitor, as well as cloud recordings versus local recordings. I'd recommend a whole lot of practice in order to get very familiar with what to expect as a result.

Here is an article that provides some guidance.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360025561091-Recording-layouts

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Rere
Listener

Thank you for this link. It helps a lot and I'm hoping I can get someone to test for me tonight. Today was a disaster. I am going to look around to see who else besides Zoom I can use. I hate they have no support. I only pay $15.98 a month but they could at least have an email support team. They have certainly profitted tremendously from the pandemic but I guess customer support is not their thing. It used to be. When I first joined I could get support if running into a problem. My last two videos were awful and I was at a loss as to what to do. You were a big help today.

ZoomTestKitchen

This type of testing/learning is what the Zoom Test Kitchen is all about. I host it every Friday afternoon at 3:00 pm eastern. We have over 900 members from 90+ countries. You are welcome to join the community here.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ZoomTestKitchen

If there is urgency, I'm happy to connect on a Zoom with you this evening and assist in sorting things out so you'll feel better prepared, tomorrow. If you're interested feel free to email at Jeff @ ZoomTestKitchen.com

Jeff Widgren

#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Rere
Listener

Thank you Jeff! I subscribed. I will come learn from you.

Rere
Listener

Rebeca Eigen