cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video auto adjust issue

JGM
Listener

I am using Zoom for more then a year now. I am using a Logitech C930e and since about 2 weeks the colours look terrible. Everytime I start Zoom I have to reset the Standard Settings in my Logitech Camerasettings in order to have the colours right. It seems everytime I start Zoom the Automatic Whitebalance is turned off by Zoom. This was never before. I have several people complaining about the auto adjust video option in Zoom. Their green screens aren't working properly anymore and whenever they start speaking when there microphone is open, the camerafield jumps back automatically. It's really terrible! Is there an option where we can disable this auto adjust setting? Could this be solved in the next update? Any other options? I reinstalled the Logitech software. Reinstalled Zoom. Latest Firmware updated long ago. 

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JGM, thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support. I see you asked your question a bit ago and have yet to receive a response… I apologize for the delay!

I will try my best to find subject matter experts to take a look at your question and provide you with support 🤓 . In the meantime, I encourage other community members to chime in if they have any tips! 

Zoom Moderator

-CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?