cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Filter/Virtual Background

Gloria2
Listener

We are currently experiencing an issue that I need assistance in sorting please? (I’ve tried live chat but when I asked for customer support I was told that my account doesn’t have access to live support).
My issue is that we deliver training via zoom and we need to have our logo on screen at all times, a virtual background doesn’t work very well when the trainer needs to give a live demo but the video filter is an optional setting rather than a mandatory setting, we would need to be able to set it so all users are required to use the video filter. Is there any way of sorting this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Gloria2 

Unfortunately, there is no way to force everyone to use a filter, custom or otherwise. This is something set directly on the desktop client and cannot be forced from the web settings. You will just need to remind your meeting hosts to turn on the filter each time. 

If you would like to suggest this as a new feature, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback with the Zoom team. Thanks!

kahlil
Listener

yes