cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Code not wanted

ZumUser
Listener

Hello ,

I'm not shure if i'm right here but i cannot find a ticket support system. I want to deactivate that security system with this verification code because i coud not start an important meeting due to zoom randomly demanding verification on two different mobile devices. Both devices were logged in before and i don't see why i had to verify. I had no access to the email it was sent on those devices so i just want it deactivated so this won't happen again.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Sorry, @ZumUser, but you're not going to get the Zoom security system deactivated.

Is this meeting in your account?  If so, you should be able to log into the account and retrieve the code from your email.  If the account belongs to someone else, you and the account owner should understand that sharing account login credentials is against Zoom Terms of Service.

How can you legally access a meeting on another person's account? I outlined the process recently on this Zoom Community reply:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Team-Chat/multiple-hosts/m-p/87968/highlight/true#M6575

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jameswalter
Participant

If you receive an authentication code but did not request one, there is a chance your account password has been compromised – but don't worry, whomever is attempting to access your account cannot get the code sent to you.

Regards,
James