cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanishing Pen - Slide Advance

Wakeupwithwoody
Listener

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to advance powerpoint slides while annotate/vanishing pen is being utilized.  I use a clicker and I've also tried advancing with just the arrow keys on my keyboard (iMac using iOs).  It doesn't work - I understand why.  when you open annotate, you are moving off the powerpoint deck and the clicker can't advance the slides because annotate is the last thing"opened".   there has got to be a way to always have vanishing pen functioning while having the ability to advance powerpoint slides.   any help would be great!

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You should look into InternetClicker.com

It's a great and reliable solution that allows you to advance your slides locally or remotely, from a mobile device or desktop, even when the application doesn't have focus, because InternetClicker.com installs a small agent into PowerPoint, therefore doesn't require application focus.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Thank you for the heads up on internet clicker.com.  ouch - a paid subscription, which I won't do but an outstanding heads up.  I'll have to start poking around and see if there is some freeware or an powerpoint plugin that is free.