cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Using two cameras with Zoom

Quez
Listener

Hi I am hoping to use  two usb cameras with built in microphones on a laptop with the internal camera disabled. I know that I can switch between the two cameras in Zoom but does this also switch the audio from the camera ? There will be only one connection (USB) for each camera both video and sound coming down the same USB connection. Also would taking an audio feed off the laptops headphone or line out socket affect sound going out to Zoom?

I hope someone can help with this please

Regards

Quez

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Quez! Have you looked into our KB Article about Sharing your screen, content, or second camera? While in-meeting, you can Share Screen, choose AdvancedContent from 2nd Camera. You will only need one input source for your microphone and one output source for your speaker. For example, my microphone input is through my Camera and my Speaker output is through my laptop speakers. I would check to see if your camera is compatible with a microphone for audio input. šŸ™‚

You can configure and test that in the Zoom desktop client settings or while in a meeting! Check out more on testing your audio.

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Quez, just following up on my response. Was this helpful? If so, donā€™t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution! If not, I'm open to further troubleshoot and happy to help! šŸ˜„

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!

jessansell
Listener

Thanks for the response, I have been looking for a solution. But it was all sorted out. We had to call out a commercial electrician to fix our data cabling then we were able to join the meeting after our internet activation.