cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom on tv

tvettera
Listener

I'm casting from my laptop to my flat screen tv. I have a Logitech 922cx webcam w/microphone attached to my laptop (camera centrally mounted above tv). I've tested the audio through the zoom tool and seems to be working. However, when in a meeting, users cannot hear me, nor can i hear them. I've checked all settings - what am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tvettera, I am sorry I missed your post! Are you still needing assistance with this? If so, please let me know and I will do my best to get you the answers you need.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MaryN96815
Listener

I am searching for an answer to this exact topic today people, please assist

Hi @MaryN96815 , thank you or your contribution to the Zoom Community!

I think the best option for this scenario would be to simply connect a computer/laptop through HDMI to your tv. You can also try one of the following options: 

1. Cast screen to TV, and connect audio to any Bluetooth device you may have to laying around. You have the speaker icon on the Zoom app to enable or disable the functionality.
  2. If on a computer, you can use the Web Client (not Zoom application) and open the meeting via Chrome browser on a computer which you can cast the tab to your TV. 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?