cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User License Count

ranweb
Listener

I'm attempting to discover how Zoom counts Licensed Users.  Under User Management, Users, and then the 'Advance' tab, it lists the total users, basic users, Licensed users, and so on.   Currently, my Licenses Users equal 15.   If I go back to the Users Tab, go into Advance Search, and filter by type = licensed, it displays 15 at the bottom of the screen; however, when I count the Licensed Users on screen or perform an export and count it in Excel, it only displays 14?  

Why does it tell me I have 15 Licensed Users but only display 14?

3 REPLIES 3

ranweb
Listener

Recently discovered one of our contractors on our account has a work email linked to the user and a Gmail email address linked to use.  I believe this user (because of the multiple linked accounts) is taking up two licenses.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ranweb 

I took a look at your account and am also not sure why that count is off. It shouldn't be possible for any user to have 2 licenses assigned, so I am thinking it may just be a bug or sync issue. I'd suggest contacting Zoom Support and asking them to look into the issue. It may be just a simple issue that a sync could fix, or a bug that Engineering should be aware of. 

ranweb
Listener

Thank you for the feedback.  Regarding two licenses being used, I wouldn't think so either; however, that's the only variable I can see that would be causing the issues.  I will be contacting support today.