cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use templates when scheduling for someone else

LiveOnlineEvent
Listener

Until lately I could use my own templates when scheduling for another user in our business account. This has suddenly changed. Can you turn that function back on please? It is costing me so much extra time!

7 REPLIES 7

JojoB
Listener

Same issue here.  Not quite sure why functionality was taken away. 

Jim2727
Listener

Hello, has anyone found out why this option was removed? As mentioned it takes a lot of extra time and increases room for error when scheduling a large volume of meetings.

erikgaspar
Listener

Has there been any resolution to this?

LiveOnlineEvent
Listener

As of yet there is no solution yet, just keeping this request alive. A simple checkbox when saving a template under the admin account could be added: "make this template available to all subccounts". It would make a big difference!

ERGIV
Listener

Bumping this topic to keep it alive. Seems like a no brainer to have this feature. I cannot think of a reason to have turned it off. 

richiecrim_WVU
Listener

This is an important feature that needs to be brought back, plus one vote.

lkishton
Listener

Has anyone gotten reply from Zoom regarding this?   As of today, Zoom support is telling users that the "workaround" (to not having access to the templates of the "other" account that your are scheduling for)  is to pull up an existing webinar scheduled by the "other" user, then save it as a template in "your" account.  However, this does not work. If you try scheduling the webinar for somone else, you don't have access to the "other" accounts templates, and if you select one of your own templates, schedule webinar throws the error "Invalid template". !?!?!?!