cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Reports delivered by Email

emroske
Listener

Is there a way to set an automated zoom usage report after each meeting occurrence? 
Use case: We have several reoccurring meeting each month that we need to track attendance for. Usually the program facilitator likes to use their own link so that they can be the host and ensure the setting are correct. Then the facilitator has to send the usage report to the coordinator for attendance tracking. It would be awesome to have this as an automated email. 
Another alternative that would be beneficial would be to allow access to reports by all co-hosts. I know I can schedule a meeting on behalf of another user? Why not see their reports too? 

5 REPLIES 5

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.

In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.

Click Call Queue Historical Reports or Access Reports.

Click Subscribe or Subscription in the top-right corner.

Regards,
James

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @emroske 

This is currently not possible, as reports are only available to the host of the meeting, and delegated access does not yet extend to reporting. 

The suggestion by Jameswalter is not accurate, as that only applies to Zoom Phone reporting, not Meeting and Webinar reporting. 

Hi.. your response "does not yet extend to reporting" suggests that this may change in the future? I coordinate most of the services we provide on Zoom.  I would love to be able to print the User Reports for our staff and relieve them of this duty as they don't always print the details that we need or they don't always format the excel spread sheet in a way that is helpful.. One alternative is that I have them download the file into a specific location, then I print them...  I would really like to be able to print them on my own from their account, or even better, set up an automated download for all of the reports for all of the services for all of our staff...  Any thoughts???  thanx.. Robert.. 

Hi Robert, we were able to get a shared zoom account. It was set up by our corporate applications team. Now I use that shared account to set up all the Zoom meetings for my team. I am able to have a re-occurring meeting link (not connected to one person on our team, which is a nightmare during turnover.) and I can access reports, without bothering my teammates. 

jes2 seems like spam. Several other posts claiming that website can solve issues.