cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Reports & Phone in users

BDS22
Listener

I recently held a meeting with 200+ users. When I downloaded the 'usage report' to confirm attendance, some of the participants are listed by name and others are listed by phone#.

Are the attendees listed by phone # separate attendees then those listed by name?

Or are the phone #'s representing those attendees who are listed by name that called in for audio versus connecting by computer audio?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@BDS22 , the attendees listed by phone number are those users who joined either by phone in or call me  feature.

A participant can join a Zoom meeting or webinar, which allows them  to dial in to a virtual meeting without a computer. This is useful when:

• they do not have a microphone or speaker on their computer
  • they do not have a iOS or Android smartphone
  • they  cannot connect to a network for video and VoIP (computer audio)

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man

@BDS22 , the attendees listed by phone number are those users who joined either by phone in or call me  feature.

A participant can join a Zoom meeting or webinar, which allows them  to dial in to a virtual meeting without a computer. This is useful when:

• they do not have a microphone or speaker on their computer
  • they do not have a iOS or Android smartphone
  • they  cannot connect to a network for video and VoIP (computer audio)

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!