cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded From Monthly to Annual Plan, but Still Showing as Monthly?

captkeating
Listener

Good morning, Zoom users and administrators!

So, I've been taking advantage of a discount on a monthly subscription which recently expired, and I cancelled my subscription because I wanted to upgrade to an annual plan but couldn't with a coupon code applied to my account.  I was officially cancelled with an expired coupon code as of yesterday.

I was having trouble taking advantage of the 40% off annual plan offer directly, so I figured that I had to sign up for a regular monthly plan first.  I did that and paid for a month of Zoom One.  Then, I almost immediately paid to upgrade to an annual plan, which processed and seemed to work correctly.  I've paid for the year, but when I look on my Account, it seems I'm still on the monthly plan?  Will this update?  How can I make sure my annual plan takes effect, given that I've paid for it and that's what I want?

Thanks very much for your help and consideration!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Since you paid for a monthly plan for Zoom One and then almost immediately paid for the annual plan, you should be on the annual plan. Please sign in to your Zoom account. Go to Admin - Account Management - Billing. See the screenshot I added. Make sure it reads Annual. If it doesn't I would start a chat with Sales/Billing. They will be able to figure it out. I did this a couple of years ago, going from monthly to annual, and it updated immediately.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

chrismenard7

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Since you paid for a monthly plan for Zoom One and then almost immediately paid for the annual plan, you should be on the annual plan. Please sign in to your Zoom account. Go to Admin - Account Management - Billing. See the screenshot I added. Make sure it reads Annual. If it doesn't I would start a chat with Sales/Billing. They will be able to figure it out. I did this a couple of years ago, going from monthly to annual, and it updated immediately.

captkeating
Listener

Thanks, Chris!  It's not updated, so I'm definitely going to have to reach out to billing to get them to fix it.  Thank you!