cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to pro didn’t happen

Electricphred
Listener

I upgraded to Pro United 24 hours before a memorial service.  Credit card went thru.  40 minutes into the event we were thrown off.  Disgracefully poor description of the process. What SHOULD i have done?

16 REPLIES 16

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

I wonder whether your meeting was scheduled prior to you upgrading, so the settings may have been inherited from your Basic account?

Or - I wonder whether when you started your meeting from your Zoom client without it being logged into your new Paid account.

Are you able to Host an unlimited Meeting now?

Rupert

Account still shows as basic despite logging out and logging in.  User Managementsays “You can add one licensed user” but I cant.

Why go thru all this for a single user account.  Of course I want all users (just me) upgraded. Still cant do it.

Rupert

You may need to assign your available license to yourself.

Try Editing your own user profile and assigning the available license to yourself.

Under profile i show as basic.. no way to change it.

Ok under add user I get “Zoom United with US/CA Unlimited (1 available)”. But when I try to add my email again it says I’m already in the system.  Do I have to do something really dumb like delete my email and the re-add it?  No ability I see to edit “:Basic” status under profile.

Rupert

Under User Management (not Profile) you should be able to edit your own login and assign your license. 

Try: https://zoom.us/account/user#/

And under edit user I get “Unable to change user type because you've reached the limit of licensed users allowed on this account.”

Rupert

What does your User Summary say under https://zoom.us/account/user#/advanced ?

Total Users: 1 Basic Users: 1 Licensed Users: 0 On-Prem Users: 0 Zoom Rooms: 0

Rupert

And under https://zoom.us/account/user#/ how many users do you have listed? 

Just me.

Did you figure this out??  I have the same problem.  The sales comparison page for United Pro says 30 hours.

I cannot get a real person to help.

I have the same problem.   I obviously threw out $150 for nothing for a PRO  license because I can't use it to create an event.  Submitting a support ticket hasn't helped; I just get automated replies, suggesting articles.  Let me know if you get anywhere.  Thanks-IleneSennuwy

HELP I HAVE A MEETING IN TWO HOURS STILL HAVENT UPGRADED TO PRO AFTER PAYING 

RK386
Listener

I upgraded to Pro after I sent out a meeting invitation- will the same problem happen? Will the meeting not be Pro?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Electricphred @IleneSennuwy @RK386 @Kaitlyn,

If you have available licenses (not assigned to a user on the account) you will need to assign the license to the user or yourself to have the features of your license type

If you haven't already, please look into the 👉 Assigning a License KB article, which will help you step by step on assigning the unassigned licenses on the account.

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!