cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade hand raising reaction

bfort27
Listener

I want to recommend that Zoom upgrade the Hand raising reaction so that it places a small circular background around the reactions. The reason being that if the hand can very easily blend in with the background regardless of which shade of hand you choose to use. If it had a small circular background to it would help it to be more visible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HI @bfort27 ,
That is an excellent suggestion. I'll share this idea as a feature request with the team.
If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RobF

HI @bfort27 ,
That is an excellent suggestion. I'll share this idea as a feature request with the team.
If my reply to your question resolved it for you, please click on "Accept as Solution" where my reply shows. This way, community member with the same question will know how to resolve it, and additional member won't spend time trying to respond to your request.

Sagar19723
Listener

Could the host hear a sound alert when someone clicks on Raise Hand ? 
This feature enables the host notified about raised hands when he's away from the screen.