cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update this morning now no one can hear me

DocBlueDog
Listener

My zoom has been working fine for years. This morning zoom asked me to do an update. I did. Now no one can hear me. I've tried to go to zoom audio settings. and to audio settings in my Mac and nothing works. 
Help please anyone? Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

DocBlueDog
Listener

I'll leave this window open and check back tonight every 30 minutes or so. Thanks.

Trev1972
Listener

I have the same problem. Laptop microphone works fine but not on zoom. I have tried everything, uninstalling updates, system restore, even re-installed windows and still not working.

help

marlabe
Listener

I am also having this problem. Has anyone come up with a solution?

Trev1972
Listener

Marlabe, 

I did find a solution. None of the ones on this forum worked for me but after 7 hours of searching google, i found it what worked for me, hopefully it works for you!

My laptop has an app for the sound, called 'Bang & Olufsen'. After an update this took over the sound.

IF your laptop has Bang & Olufsen app, try this:

1. Search your Laptop apps / programs for the Bang & Olufsen app. (A-Z your programs and go to 'B')
  2. Click on NOISE CANCELLATION tab.
  3. Disable Noise Cancellation by switching it off. 

This worked for me and i hope it does for you. The answer lies in where another application has decided to take over control of your sound / Microphone hence is works on Laptop and not on Zoom.