cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock the toggle of cloud recording

Aurora_Service0
Listener

Would like to unlock the cloud recording, but the toggle doesn't work.

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Aurora_Service0,

Are you on a Basic (free) or Licensed (paid) account?

If you’re on a Basic account, Cloud storage is not available. 

If you’re on a Licensed account for an organization, check with your local Zoom Admin to see if they’ve disabled Cloud recording for you. 

If none of these situations apply, let me know and we’ll explore other options. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

Thank you for getting back to me. We purchased the licenses for our organization, and I can check my local Admin is locked in the cloud recording; I need to turn off the toggle and then turn off the cloud recording further. Could you please help us with the screen capture, if possible?

Jameswalter
Participant

As the host in a Zoom meeting, click Participants . In the participants menu, navigate to the participant who you want to grant recording privileges to and click More next to their name. Click Allow Record.

Hi Jameswalter,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to know how to cancel the toggle with the cloud recording instead of in the meeting.

Ray_Harwood

I'm not sure what you mean "cancel the toggle"... I'm assuming you mean you want to turn the switch off (grey) instead of on (blue).  Just click the switch, and it will slide to the other end and change color.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray,

I attached the photo that I want to switch the toggle, but the toggle shows no response.