cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding video statistics

jsibley
Listener

Hello,

I would like to understand how to interpret the differences between sending and receiving video statistics.

For example, if I see a lot of packet loss on "Receive" but not on "Send" and/or low Frame Per Second on "Receive" but not on "Send" does that tell me anything about whether there might be a problem on the other person's side (in a 2 way meeting) rather than my side? If not, does the difference between Send and Receive statistics suggest anything about where problems might be originating?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

When looking at statistics, Receive packets are ones coming from someone else to your client. Send is what you are sending outbound. If the receive is where you are seeing drops, it is likely that others in your meeting are having issues.

The following article will give you some more info about the different statistics: Meeting and Phone Stats 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

igorn

Hello!

When looking at statistics, Receive packets are ones coming from someone else to your client. Send is what you are sending outbound. If the receive is where you are seeing drops, it is likely that others in your meeting are having issues.

The following article will give you some more info about the different statistics: Meeting and Phone Stats 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!