cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to share audio-only recording with participants

Kate434
Listener

Hello,

I have been able to record one-hour training sessions, but cannot seem to access the audio-only version to share with participants afterwards. When I click on the link next to the audio option, copy it, and paste it into the browser, I get an error message that says: This recording does not exist. (3,301). I have tried multiple browsers (Firefox, Safari, Chrome).

When I attempt to download and email it to someone,  because it is a large file gmail automatically puts it into google drive. When someone tries to open it, it says that google drive is "unable to process" it.

Any ideas on how to get an audio copy to participants that is easy for me to send and easy for them to open and listen to?

I have combed through the forum and tried ideas, but nothing has worked for me so far.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

-Kate

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Kate434 , I know it's been a while since you initially posted. Were you able to come up with a resolution? Please keep me updated so I can help in getting you assistance if not! If you were able to locate and share the file please update this thread if you have some time.  Others with a similar question can find your answer helpful 🙂

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have the same issue as Kate434.  I get the message that the Audio Only link has been copied to my clipboard, but when I paste it in my browser I get the following message:  This recording does not exist. (3,301)

Please advise.

Thank you

Hi @berkholi ! Please double check that you are signed in to the correct Zoom account profile at zoom.us/profile. Then head over to the recordings section and copy the link to your recording and try again. 

Let me know if that helps! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?