cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pin participant video on android mobile device

MedusaSton3
Listener

Does anyone know why, when I join a meeting utilizing my Android Samsung Galaxy A71 5G, I am unable to pin any of the other participant videos? I didn't have any issues with this up until about a week or so ago, and no my account has not changed and my mobile device has not changed.  

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @! Welcome to the Zoom Community. I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Are you still having this issue?  If so, please try removing the zoom client from your phone, restarting your device, then reinstalling Zoom. Also please check out the following knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362743 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I also have the same issue and it also started recently in my android tablet. I have done the above delete and reinstall of the zoom client. But still have the same issue.  I can go to gallery view but there I do not see those 3 dots which have Pin option or double tap also do not work.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @saamathip @MedusaSton3 ,

To Pin a Video

1. Swipe left to enter to Gallery View.
  2. Double-tap the video of the participant you want to pin. (the 3 dots do not appear) 

Let me know if that helps! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

ok, seems to work now. Thanks.

You're very welcome!

@MedusaSton3, does this also work for you?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Savage_lion97
Listener

Hello I am unable to get into any zoom they is an error code 1132 is there anyway you can fix this problem please let me know 

Hi @Savage_lion97

Please contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team