cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to permanently delete profile photo

joriszantvoort
Listener

Hey,

I have a problem with deleting my profile photo. I deleted the photo multiple times from the Profile section on the website, but after the next meeting it always comes back. I want to permanently delete my photo, but I don't know how and I can't find answers elsewhere.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @joriszantvoort,

The answer from @nyme92 covers most situations, but I’ve also learned that if you are signing in with Google, your Google avatar will apparently always be shown. If you’re using Google for SignIn and don’t want that shown, you’ll need to change to standard email logins. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nyme92
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Sorry to hear that! If you are using the Zoom application,  did you try changing your photo from the application itself? All you need to do is click on your profile photo on the top right of the application, go to Settings, click Profile and you can edit your photo from there.

Hope this helps.

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @joriszantvoort,

The answer from @nyme92 covers most situations, but I’ve also learned that if you are signing in with Google, your Google avatar will apparently always be shown. If you’re using Google for SignIn and don’t want that shown, you’ll need to change to standard email logins. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

That must be it, it's my Google avatar. Thanks for the insight!

Thanks, I can only change the photo there, not delete it. But @Ray_Harwood gave me the answer.