cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login or join a meeting after iMac 11.6 upgrade

HaiQuan
Listener

Can anyone help? I haven't been able to login to zoom or join a meeting since I've installed the 11.6 iMac upgrade. I get 3 different messages. If I try to sign in thru my google account I get an error 5003 code. If I try to log in using my iCloud email, I get a message that says "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again." If I try to join a meeting I get a different message that says "Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy." I can use Zoom thru the web browser as well as log in, just not on the computer app. There is definitely a connectivity problem, when I go to check for updates through the zoom app it says "Check version failed". 

A list of things I've tried thus far with out success.

1. Turning off the firewall as well as my antivirus ware then trying zoom.

2. Deleting Zoom, rebooting, downloading latest Zoom (5.8), rebooting, then trying to use Zoom.

3. Making sure Zoom is allowed thru my antivirus ware.

4. Verifying Mic and Cam is allowed thru security settings.

5. Reaching out to Apple Help.

6. Writing an email to Zoom. (I haven't received a reply yet) 

I can't find anything on line about this problem. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it!

3 REPLIES 3

Jiffy
Listener

Same same. Pretty annoying

bigkorea
Listener

Have either of you been able to figure out this issue?  I'm having the same exact problem....

snewberg
Listener

Same issue, other macs on same network are build loads work fine.