cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to join the meeting

Krifur
Listener

I am unable to connect to a zoom meeting after I installed zoom client 5.9.1 just a few days ago. I was connecting to zoom earlier the same day without problem. Now I can only connect using the browser. I have reinstalled the client, restarted....but no success. I'm using a macbook with macos 12.0.1.

Anyone with the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Ok @Krifur I actually found a post in the Zoom Community from back in September 2021 BUT the solution has been working for folks for several months, even into December people are saying it has worked for them with your exact error message. 

Let me post here and if it works can you please report back on this thread? I would really appreciate it

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Cant-connect-to-Zoom/m-p/8884/highlight/true#M3853

Thank you!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

jeremyjustin

Hi @Krifur thanks for your Zoom Community question! Can you let us know

- are you able to sign into the Zoom client on your Mac?

- if signing into the client works, at what point do you encounter an error? 

- would it be possible to provide a screen shot of the error?

Thank you, looking forward to hearing back! 

Hi,

I can login but not start a or join a meeting from the client. It tries to connect for a while then I get this - screenshot attached. I can however the join with the browser. 

jeremyjustin

Ok @Krifur I actually found a post in the Zoom Community from back in September 2021 BUT the solution has been working for folks for several months, even into December people are saying it has worked for them with your exact error message. 

Let me post here and if it works can you please report back on this thread? I would really appreciate it

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Cant-connect-to-Zoom/m-p/8884/highlight/true#M3853

Thank you!

That worked - Thank you!! 🙏 😀

I tried this but Im still not able to get on the webinar. I get the window that says "waiting for the host to start" even when the webinar is ongoing.

will not allow me to put in password

help me 

Skabandmom
Listener

I cannot access meetings from my laptop; I had to use another which had no problem. Do I need to update?

I tried to do it & it needed the upgrade of windows update, whenever I try to join zoom meeting for my work site to teach. 

unable to join meeting

tld1
Listener

Hello all I have had numerous issues with zoom in the past 2 months First when I schedule a zoom and click on it in my calendar it states wait for host to start the meeting ( I am the host) when I tried to logout , sign in directly from zoom it says " End and rejoin"  when I do that option I can not get in to the meeting at all 

I have used the chat bot and this is ZERO help How can I get the owners of ZOOM to listen to me