cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to MacBook

Alguien1998
Listener

After the last update of Monterey I can't share iPad screen via AirPlay on zoom. In the latest update there is a new feature where you can share iPad screen via AirPlay to MacBook natively. I do not know if it is possible that this generates incompatibilities with the application.

The iPad recognizes that it can be shared to the Zoom MacBook device, but when I tell it to connect it tells me that it is not possible. After that that option disappears and it appears that it can connect to the normal computer.

The issue is that when the iPad connects to the computer natively I can't use the computer's functionality, including Zoom itself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IC0
Participant

Try system preferences—sharing—turn off AirPlay Receiver. It worked for me

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

I tried but it didn't change it. I will try uninstall the zoom app cleaner (with some app or something) and we will see. Thank you for your answer!

rmcavieres
Listener

I have the same problem here! And it does not fix reinstalling the zoom app 😞 if anyone else knows I thank you a lot!

Aeao
Listener

Same problem here, I tried reinstalling Zoom but the problem continues.  I think I will have to downgrade to BigSur. 

IC0
Participant

Try system preferences—sharing—turn off AirPlay Receiver. It worked for me

Thank you very much! it worked for me. 

Thank you very much! This also worked for me!

Thank you, it works!

I am having this issue on macOS Monterey (12.2.1).  I don't see the option anywhere to turn off AirPlay receiver.

Thanks, it also worked for me!

Rosalind2
Listener

Problem solved for me.  Return to main page, click on Support, and quote Error code 10004.  This brings up the answer - allowing easy installation of new update.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Rosalind2 thats great! Suggest looking into the KB article on Zoom error code 10004 and let me know if this resolves your issue! If so, don't forget to click the accept as solution button. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!