cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Schedule meeting due to Alternate Host

TheresaG
Listener

I am the owner of our account and had set up a previous employee as an alternate host.  She is no longer with our organization and her user profile was deleted.  About 2 months after deleting her I am no longer able to schedule meetings. I received this error message > "One or more people you want to add as alternative hosts are not licensed users or are not members of this account. Remove the following users to continue:" then it provides her previous email. 

I do not see her information anywhere on our account to delete! How can I fix this???

8 REPLIES 8

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi TheresaG

If you are getting an error that one or more people you want to add as alternative hosts are not licensed users or not members of your account, it shows the user she deleted.

Could you please log in to the web portal, go to Meetings, and check each meeting and there's one where she (the user that deleted) is an alternative host?

Remove her as an alternative host.

Could you do that as well in the Zoom desktop client?

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

When I go to meetings it does not list past meetings. We do not record them. Is there another way to find them?

Shaimaa

You will find the scheduled meeting and have her as Alt-host here https://zoom.us/meeting#/previous; if you scroll down, you will find them. Otherwise, you could go to the Zoom desktop client app and remove her.

Also, can you share a screenshot of the error you got?

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

TheresaG
Listener

My meetings do not show up here for some reason - previous or upcoming.  I have attached a screenshot for that and for the error message I received.

I did figure out that I can schedule a meeting on the zoom webpage but I still cannot through the app I have downloaded to my taskbar. 

Shaimaa

If you could press the advanced option and I remove her from the alternative Host and try

Shaimaa_0-1653026834659.png

Nobody_Special
Listener

The 3 people deleted LONG AGO are still appearing and won't allow me to make any changes to my Outlook entry. 

What's next?

I decided to simply delete the old meet and reschedule.  This function needs to be more robust.  I will periodically need to change the list of alternates and need the ability to copy/paste a list of up to 40.  Pasting a list of emails doesn't work, only accepting the very first one.  I don't imagine anybody relishes spending time pasting up to 40 items into anything.

Commas.  Commas are the answer.  Took me hours to figure that out.