Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download a Recording from the Cloud

mhochman
Listener

Hi, I downloaded a lecture recording to the Cloud and received a an email with a link to watch it. I am able to enter the passcode and watch the recording online, but there is no way to download from this page. Additionally, when I go to my Profile and click My Recordings, the lectures I recorded to my computer show up, but this one does not show up under Cloud Recordings. 

I would like to download the video file for this lecture to my computer so I can upload to another site, but I cannot figure out how. I am a co-host for the account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @mhochman
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you were the co-host for the meeting in question then the recording will be on the account of the host. They must go into their profile > recording tab, click on the recording and they can download it and transfer the file to you. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB

Hello @mhochman
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you were the co-host for the meeting in question then the recording will be on the account of the host. They must go into their profile > recording tab, click on the recording and they can download it and transfer the file to you. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

mhochman
Listener

THank you--just before your reply, my host did that and now issue is solved! Thanks!!!

YaBoiB

@mhochman You are so very welcome. 

Brandon

RachelGomez123
Participant

Try this steps-

To download:
On the recording's page, click the Download button.

Settings for sharing cloud recordings
Click Share to display the recording link information and sharing settings, such as disabling downloads from viewers and requiring a password to view. These settings are honored for any videos under the original recorded meeting.

Share this recording: Allows the recording to be shared publicly or internally. Switch the toggle off if you want the recording to be private. If you share the recording, Zoom will create a web page where visitors can view the cloud recording.
Add expiry date to the link: Allows you to set number of days or specific date when the link will expire for viewers.
Viewers can download: Allows viewers to download the video in addition to viewing it online.
Viewers can see the transcript: Allows viewers to see the auto transcript if Zoom was able to process one.
View recording on demand (registration required): Requires users to enter their name and email address before viewing or downloading the recording. The host will be able to download a report with this information.
Password protection: Requires users to enter a password before viewing or downloading the recording. After toggling this to on, enter a custom password and click Save.
Copy Sharing Information: Copies the link and password (if enabled) to your cloud recording. This link provides viewers with view access to all video clips available under the recorded meeting. Share this information to allow others to view the cloud recording.

Greeting,

Rachel Gomez