cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download a Recording from the Cloud

mhochman
Listener

Hi, I downloaded a lecture recording to the Cloud and received a an email with a link to watch it. I am able to enter the passcode and watch the recording online, but there is no way to download from this page. Additionally, when I go to my Profile and click My Recordings, the lectures I recorded to my computer show up, but this one does not show up under Cloud Recordings. 

I would like to download the video file for this lecture to my computer so I can upload to another site, but I cannot figure out how. I am a co-host for the account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @mhochman
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you were the co-host for the meeting in question then the recording will be on the account of the host. They must go into their profile > recording tab, click on the recording and they can download it and transfer the file to you. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB

Hello @mhochman
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you were the co-host for the meeting in question then the recording will be on the account of the host. They must go into their profile > recording tab, click on the recording and they can download it and transfer the file to you. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

mhochman
Listener

THank you--just before your reply, my host did that and now issue is solved! Thanks!!!

YaBoiB

@mhochman You are so very welcome. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion