cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete Recurring Meeting (Error 3190)

PDS-ZoomUser
Listener

I tried several times to delete a recurring meeting. After I click on "Send Cancelation" email, I get a pop-up that says 'ERROR 3190' and the meeting will not delete. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jedonnel
Listener

I just came across this error and found a solution.  Log into zoom on the web and delete the meeting there first.  You'll then be able to cancel the recurring outlook invites and send the cancelation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

This seems to be coming from your MS outlook client. For further reference, I googled this:

https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/microsoft/microsoft-access/error-3190_m...

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

lalarch
Listener

I am getting this same error for just one recurring meeting. @sachinzoom the URL was not helpful for me as it applies to a Microsoft Access error, not an Outlook or Zoom error.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

jedonnel
Listener

I just came across this error and found a solution.  Log into zoom on the web and delete the meeting there first.  You'll then be able to cancel the recurring outlook invites and send the cancelation.

worked for me to awesome thank you!

PDS-ZoomUser
Listener

Thanks for your help. That worked for me.