cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Missing my past Zoom meetings - cannot produce an attendance report for my client

SignmeUplease
Listener

I went to the Usage Reports and tried to run a report on 2 meetings I ran last week (October 18/20) and it couldn't find those meetings in the previous meeting list. This has been requested by my client. My meeting ID is/was: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88100035790. This was a meeting that was set up, along with a whole series last year in November. I really need this list to confirm who attended on each day.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SignmeUplease
Listener

Here's the solution provided by Shannon, Zoom Support:

"

Hi Joy,

This is Shannon with Zoom Support! When scheduling a recurring meeting with a fixed time in Outlook, as stated in this article, the resulting Zoom meeting will always be created as a No Fixed Time recurring meeting. The resulting calendar event in Outlook can then be scheduled with whichever recurrence pattern you choose, but that recurrence pattern will not be reflected on the Zoom side (though you can update it on the Zoom side if you would like to do so). This is why the meeting ID 881 0003 5790 appears in the Upcoming section rather than the Previous section - it does not have a set date. 

Zoom captures the information for each occurrence of the meeting that you have regardless of whether the meeting is scheduled as No Fixed Time or not. To access the reports for those meeting occurrences, please follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to https://zoom.us/profile.
  2. Click Account Management > Reports in the left-hand menu.
  3. Select Active Hosts in the reports list under Usage Reports.
  4. Change the date range to include <preferred dates>.
  5. Click the blue number under Participants. This will display the Meeting Participants and allow you to export the report."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AroAWoc
Listener

I have the same problem. Can anyone help? This is very urgent!

Please advise. Thanks also in advance

MariahM
Listener

I am a meeting attendee, and my bosses say they do not see my attendance on a meeting I did attend. I don't know what to do and I need proof I attended. My past meeting show no history and it was only a couple days ago. Can someone PLEASE come up with a solution to this problem?

SignmeUplease
Listener

Here's the solution provided by Shannon, Zoom Support:

"

Hi Joy,

This is Shannon with Zoom Support! When scheduling a recurring meeting with a fixed time in Outlook, as stated in this article, the resulting Zoom meeting will always be created as a No Fixed Time recurring meeting. The resulting calendar event in Outlook can then be scheduled with whichever recurrence pattern you choose, but that recurrence pattern will not be reflected on the Zoom side (though you can update it on the Zoom side if you would like to do so). This is why the meeting ID 881 0003 5790 appears in the Upcoming section rather than the Previous section - it does not have a set date. 

Zoom captures the information for each occurrence of the meeting that you have regardless of whether the meeting is scheduled as No Fixed Time or not. To access the reports for those meeting occurrences, please follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to https://zoom.us/profile.
  2. Click Account Management > Reports in the left-hand menu.
  3. Select Active Hosts in the reports list under Usage Reports.
  4. Change the date range to include <preferred dates>.
  5. Click the blue number under Participants. This will display the Meeting Participants and allow you to export the report."